Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Mar 03, 2017

Actually, I got in touch with my bank and told me to do a visa dispute form online. Print the form out and fill it in and send it off to your bank and the dispute could take up to 10 working days.

I have printed out the form and I'll be sending it off to my old bank and hopefully I can get my money back.

Wish me luck!! Good luck to all of you!!

Update by user Mar 01, 2017

I've added photos of my order. The only payment was VISA, no PayPal.

You can try calling your bank, but you might not be able to get your money back. I can't get mine back, I had to change banks.

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2017

I ordered mine on the 25/11/2016 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website is currently unavailable.

I need my organizer. I contacted shopify and they told me to contact my bank, but I don't think I'll be able to get my money back. I'll be reporting them on facebook and hopefully I get some info. Bloody idiots!!

Scam!! You can't buy anything from them since there's no website. If a lot of people report it to facebook, maybe we will get our money back!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!

They never respond to emails, you'll get a confirmation, but that's it!!

I don't think we'll get our money back!! False advertising!!!!

Review about: That Viral Product Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Not getting my merchandise, Failure to communicate or deliver product, No one responds, I am extremely angry at this dishonest company, Failure to deliver product and not recieve money back.

Comments

Still nothing. I guess I'll never know!!