Ordered "100% Original Black Mask Blackhead Remover" and received confirmation on November 28th 2016 (Order #11154).After waiting well over a week and a half to receive a shipping confirmation email, I reached out via email and asked about my order status.

No response. Emailed them again in response to my original email at the beginning of 2017. No response. Went to customer website today and sent a complaint via the "contact us" tab asking for my product or my money back- do I expect a response at this point?

Absolutely not!

There goes $16 down the drain- someone needs to shut this "company" down.Do NOT - I repeat- do NOT give them your money!

Review about: Original Black Mask Blackhead Remover.

I didn't like: Not getting my merchandise, Failure to communicate or deliver product.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No shipping confirmation for over a month, APPALLING customer service / $16
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered OR Full refund

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more That Viral Product - Cherry makeup organizer That Viral Product "I ordered mine on the 25/11/2016 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website is currently unavailable. I need my organizer. I contacted shopify and they told me..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more