Turnaround Time

My credit card was charged for a makeup organizer I purchased after following a link off of Facebook.The order was placed December 2nd.

I have sent multiple emails which go unanswered. No contact, no product. I keep hoping but am giving up quick. I will be seeing if my bank can give me my money back but I'm afraid I have just lost it.

There are many other products and I fail to understand why the site is still up since they are receiving repeated complaints.

Unfortunately, it was far too easy to enter a credit card and trust I was going to be getting my merchandise!Terrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $35. This person is overall dissatisfied with That Viral Product. The most disappointing about that viral product shipping service at That Viral Product was failure to communicate or deliver product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about That Viral Product.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare That Viral Product to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Culloden, West Virginia, United States #1265923

OK people.I just posted to the PUBLIC on facebook about my experience with this company and named them!

PLEASE do the same.

The more of us that do this the less chance they have of scamming more people.And maybe we can get them taken down!

Culloden, West Virginia, United States #1265916

I also ordered one on 12/2/16 and was charged $34.99 on my card.I didn't notice until I hit enter that there was a banner that said "this site failed our fraud detection checks." Contact your credit card company immediately to get it removed from you account!

You usually have to write a letter to the card company as a follow-up.

Let's all post on facebook to the PUBLIC (change from just friends) that this company is a fraud and no product is delivered but you are charged.We have to make some noise about this!

Morgan City, Louisiana, United States #1262473

I also order 2 of the makeup organizers for Christmas presents in November.I sent 4 emails inquiring about shipment and failed to receive a reply!!!

Not sure what to do.

Peoria, Illinois, United States #1262174

The Dave exact thing happened to me.

Stillwater, New York, United States #1262138

THEY DID SAME TO ME I AM 67 YEAR OLD I ORDER IT FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS SO SHE DID NOT GET ANY THING FROM ME SO I GOT DUP