Order was received by them and it has been packed for ages, but almost 6 weeks later nothing.No contact back from emails.

My account has been debited. *** *** company do not buy from them. Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam. I am going to the ACCC and my bank tomorrow to reclaim my money.

I too will report them to FB as this is where I saw them advertise their products. They should not be purchased from save your time and your money people. I wish I had have checked reviews before I purchased.

Scammers should just get buggered.MORONS the lot of you.

Review about: Magic Window Cleaner.

I didn't like: Failure to communicate or deliver product, Not getting my merchandise, I am extremely angry at this dishonest company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more That Viral Product - Where the *** is my stuff? That Viral Product "I saw an advert for That Viral Product on Facebook and linked to their website. On 10th November I ordered Crazy Nails - Luxury Nail Polish Spray ( Beauty Product..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more