I saw this site advertise on Facebook.So i went to the web site and ordered two items.

They both together cost 70 US Dollars. They took money off my card. And even sent me a confirmation for one of the items. I still have not received my products.

I have sent emails after emails and only one response it said Thank you for your order.

That was it nothing it has been almost 30 days and still nothing well it seems like everyone who ordered got scammed and they never received their orders either for months, Can you please help some how?Sincerely Patricia Desourdy 307-337-2370 first_ladydiamond@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review that viral product shipping service from That Viral Product. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants That Viral Product to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by That Viral Product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also ordered on the 3rd of December I am absolutely disgusted and would like a refund as never received my order which was a present for my granddaughter I don't have money to waste and she had had the worst year imaginable this company let us down

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1276654

Sam as me, placed an order on 25th November 2016 and still haven't received product as of today 2 months later. Have taken my money but refuse to answer emails, clearly a scam which is interesting as I had ordered from them previously and I received that product fine.

Peoria, Illinois, United States #1262187

The save thing happened to me.Call your credit card company and tell them it's a scam.

Shopify is the one that took your payment but no help at all.They did the same thing to me.

The same thing happen to me

I have been emailing and trying to contact them

I am now disputing payment with my credit card company