Update by user Mar 24, 2017

Still no resolution on this scam:(

Update by user Feb 24, 2017

After doing a search for the video that I supposedly ordered this product from, I discovered the video belongs to a company called qvc products but they tell me they aren't affiliated with That Viral Product. Which makes me think that the people running the scam were computer savvy enough to use the video belonging to this other company and then attaching a link to their Shopify account to accept orders and take everyone's money without sending out the products.

Original review posted by user Feb 22, 2017

On Dec. 2, 2016 I received confirmation of my order for this product from That Viral Product.

Today is Feb. 22, 2017, so over 2 1/2 months and i still have not received the product. I tried to reach the company thru shopify and it says they are currently unavailable so I'm thinking it was a scam....even though it looked so legit.

Now I'm out $47.66 canadian and not sure if my credit company can reimburse my card or not:( Hoping that this is just a temporary shopify issue and the company is still going to send out these products but i have noticed other complaints about the same product and company so thinking they need to be stopped and return money to the people that ordered. Should this not be illegal?

Product or Service Mentioned: That Viral Product Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I am extremely angry with this dishonest company, Not getting my merchandise, Failure to communicate or deliver product, Not receiving products, Not receiving response to emails, Being scammed if that is what happened.

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1331676

Still waiting for mine - guess they took our money and ran

user42396641