I placed an order on 12/11 and it was confirmed but I never heard anthing after that.I emailed 2 times asking what was going on then in the next email I asked them if they wanted me to slam them on facebook or something to get action.

They never replied to any of my emails . I still have not had any communication or received my product. The pyramid mat was $19.99 AU with free shipping. I had to pay with credit card as they did not offer paypal they took out $26 plus and the bank said it was taken out in pounds.

They are definitely a scam.

Will read reviews first in future.I have bought the pyramid mat for $8.00 elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at That Viral Product. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants That Viral Product to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by That Viral Product and that viral product shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Longview, Washington, United States #1252818

I am having the same problem.Contacted them saying they charged my card in less than 24 hrs.

I have not received my product nor heard anything back from them.Really pissed off.

to Anonymous Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1265149

My bank checked into it and managed to get a refund of the cost and the extra postage they charged me.Not sure how they managed that.

Hope yours has been resolved.I bought another pyramid pan that was cheaper and received it 7 days later.