I purchased a makeup cabinet from them on Dec 2nd.I received no confirmation email.

I tried contacting them twice with no response. I tried to find company info on them, maybe a phone number but had no luck. It is a couple of days away from Christmas and that was a gift for my daughter.

Now I'm going to have to go find something else for her...I'm so frustrated.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of that viral product shipping service from That Viral Product. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants That Viral Product to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by That Viral Product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I purchased make up cabinet and one foundation never get it.They r thief.

They charge me 56 US dollars.

I purchased in October 2016.I email them but no reply.

Taylors, South Carolina, United States #1266595

I too purchased THREE of the cases on Dec 1, 2016 - they've not arrived yet and its January 5, 2017. Why wasn't this advertised in Facebook?

to Anonymous Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1270988

I ordered mine in October still haven't received it. Countless emails to them no response

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1259847

I never received mine either and they charged my account. I am going to have charge reversed - obviously this was a scam.

Farnborough, England, United Kingdom #1259778

I too purshased the make-up organiser, on 27th November and like you, it has not arrived and is unlikely to arrive before Christmas. I have emailed 4 times and received no reply. Ver angry customer!

Auburn, California, United States #1259502

I looked at my order form that I took a picture of at the time of purchase.It was from a company called Shopify.

I called and talked to them. They said they are just a platform for businesses to sell their products and have nothing to do with the purchase. I asked why their name is on the order form for taking my money and she didn't have an answer. I asked for a phone number or companyninfo for That Viral Product.

She said due to privacy laws she couldn't give out that info. She said she could file a complaint on my behalf but advised me to speak to my bank to try to get my money back.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and she said no.Wow....sounds like Shopify.com is a scam too.