I purchased a makeup cabinet from them on Dec 2nd.I received no confirmation email.

I tried contacting them twice with no response. I tried to find company info on them, maybe a phone number but had no luck. It is a couple of days away from Christmas and that was a gift for my daughter.

Now I'm going to have to go find something else for her...I'm so frustrated.

Review about: That Viral Product Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

I purchased make up cabinet and one foundation never get it.They r thief.

They charge me 56 US dollars.

I purchased in October 2016.I email them but no reply.

Taylors, South Carolina, United States #1266595

I too purchased THREE of the cases on Dec 1, 2016 - they've not arrived yet and its January 5, 2017. Why wasn't this advertised in Facebook?

Md
to Anonymous Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1270988

I ordered mine in October still haven't received it. Countless emails to them no response

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1259847

I never received mine either and they charged my account. I am going to have charge reversed - obviously this was a scam.

Berniel
Farnborough, England, United Kingdom #1259778

I too purshased the make-up organiser, on 27th November and like you, it has not arrived and is unlikely to arrive before Christmas. I have emailed 4 times and received no reply. Ver angry customer!

Auburn, California, United States #1259502

I looked at my order form that I took a picture of at the time of purchase.It was from a company called Shopify.

I called and talked to them. They said they are just a platform for businesses to sell their products and have nothing to do with the purchase. I asked why their name is on the order form for taking my money and she didn't have an answer. I asked for a phone number or companyninfo for That Viral Product.

She said due to privacy laws she couldn't give out that info. She said she could file a complaint on my behalf but advised me to speak to my bank to try to get my money back.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and she said no.Wow....sounds like Shopify.com is a scam too.