3.4

I saw an advert for That Viral Product on Facebook and linked to their website. On 10th November I ordered Crazy Nails - Luxury Nail Polish Spray ( Beauty Product Of The Year 2016 ) × 1 Red $19.99 and Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine × 1 Gold $9.99.

as Christmas presents for my wife. I had confirmation that they accepted my order and had taken the money out of my account. Since then I have not heard anything from them.

I have emailed them twice but I have received no reply. Unfortunately I paid for the Red Luxury Nail Polish Spray and the Gold Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine with my debit card so I have no hope of getting the money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: That Viral Product Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

That Viral Product Pros: Items and prices.

That Viral Product Cons: Not getting my merchandise.

Comments

Yep, same thing has happened to me, I ordered a folding beauty case, around the $40 mark, that was well before Xmas & like you have sent 3 emails with no reply from them, How can they get away with this, so unfair

Me too!@! Saw an advertising for a makeup white wood storage unit. Money gone and no reply to my emails!

@Anonymous

Same as me. I ordered that cabinet.

@Anonymous

Me too! Still waiting for makeup cupboard bought it for Christmas present took my money no response to emails! Scam

That Viral Product Reviews