3.4

I saw an advert for That Viral Product on Facebook and linked to their website.On 10th November I ordered Crazy Nails - Luxury Nail Polish Spray ( Beauty Product Of The Year 2016 ) × 1 Red $19.99 and Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine × 1 Gold $9.99.

as Christmas presents for my wife. I had confirmation that they accepted my order and had taken the money out of my account. Since then I have not heard anything from them.

I have emailed them twice but I have received no reply.Unfortunately I paid for the Red Luxury Nail Polish Spray and the Gold Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine with my debit card so I have no hope of getting the money back.

elu69 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at That Viral Product and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants That Viral Product to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not getting my merchandise. Author liked the most items and prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by That Viral Product and that viral product shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with That Viral Product?

Comments

Legana, Tasmania, Australia #1269558

Yep, same thing has happened to me, I ordered a folding beauty case, around the $40 mark, that was well before Xmas & like you have sent 3 emails with no reply from them, How can they get away with this, so unfair

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1264646

Me too!@! Saw an advertising for a makeup white wood storage unit. Money gone and no reply to my emails!

to Anonymous Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom #1265043

Same as me. I ordered that cabinet.

to Anonymous Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #1265704

Me too! Still waiting for makeup cupboard bought it for Christmas present took my money no response to emails! Scam