Update by user Mar 23, 2017

As stated before, I do not have any other contact information except the e-mail confirmations which were from str8brush.com ..... I have never received any response from them when attempts made to contact them regarding my orders.

I did post above what info showed up on my checking account when they withdrew the money. I do not know what links you are referring too, I saw both of these products originally on facebook, both of them doing promotions for the product. The make up organizer was a repeat video playing over and over with one of the ladies on it from Shark Tank...which I figured would be legit because of her.

I have ordered many many different things on line and this is the first time something like this has occurred. They should not be allowed to take the money and not send the product.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2017

I ordered the make up box off of Facebook when they were doing a promotion with the lady from Shark tank in Sept. of 2016 and also ordered the OPNI facial pore cleaner in Oct of 2016.

They took the money out of my account....I received confirmation of my order but never received merchandise. i attempted to contact them many many times with no response. If this is a fraudulent company, then how can they continue to be able to go on scamming people? If we have confirmation e-mails from them, isn't there some way to get our money back.

I am so PIS.....ED OFF about this. Cynthia Pollari TP That Viral Product Reply| Sat 10/29/2016, 2:55 PM You That Viral Product Order #9681 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Cynthia, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order or Visit our store Order summary Deluxe Wooden Makeup Organizer × 1 Walnut $34.99 Subtotal $34.99 Shipping $0.00 Total $34.99 USD MasterCard (ending in 1879) $34.99 Customer information Shipping address Cynthia Pollari 9702 93rd Avenue N Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369 United States Billing address Cynthia Pollari 9702 93rd Avenue N Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369 United States Shipping method Standard Shipping Payment method Ending in 1879 — $34.99 ___________________________________________________- Wed 11/9/2016, 5:24 PM You That Viral Product Order #10202 Thank you for your purchase! Hi Cynthia, we're getting your order ready to be shipped.

We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or Visit our store Order summary Opni Facial Pore Cleansing Tool ( 50% OFF ) × 1 Subtotal $19.99 Shipping $0.00 Total $19.99 USD Customer information Shipping address Cynthia Pollari 9702 93rd Avenue N Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369 United States Billing address Cynthia Pollari 9702 93rd Avenue N Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369 United States Shipping method Standard Shipping Payment method Ending in 1879 — $19.99

Product or Service Mentioned: That Viral Product Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I am extremely angry at this dishonest company.

I didn't like: Not receiving products.

Comments

County Wexford, Ireland #1324342

I ordered the wooden makeup box in November 2016 and they took my money but I never received my goods I have tried to contact them but no emails returned to me

Bloody scammers they are it's hard enough to make the money and this was suppose to be a Xmas present for my daughter

clpoll4

The people that did this should be charged with fraud. They are making a *** of a lot of money off of this.

A class action lawsuit should be brought against them.

Maybe I am really naive, but I think it is illegal to sell a product, take the money and not deliver. What does any body else think?

Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #1308623

The same thing happened to me, i ordered the wooden makeup box off facebook, they took my money and sent me a confirmation but i still haven't received the product. Im so pissed off thats $50 of my money.